Last Updated: May 25th 2018
This helps us provide you with a good experience, improve our service, and to personalize ads and content to you while you use www.rathbegganlakes.com
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the www.rathbegganlakes.com you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of www.rathbegganlakes.com, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on www.rathbegganlakes.com
What Is a Cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by www.rathbegganlakes.com).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on the www.rathbegganlakes.com may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around www.rathbegganlakes.com and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to www.rathbegganlakes.com and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on www.rathbegganlakes.com when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using www.rathbegganlakes.com so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how www.rathbegganlakes.com or the security on www.rathbegganlakes.com will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use www.rathbegganlakes.com e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how www.rathbegganlakes.com works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the www.rathbegganlakes.com is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of rathbegganlakes.com that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve www.rathbegganlakes.com by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for www.rathbegganlakes.com
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit www.rathbegganlakes.com, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows www.rathbegganlakes.com to display targeted ads to you.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns.
Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics
To opt out of receiving personalized ads on www.rathbegganlakes.com email firstname.lastname@example.org put subject line “I need help with my account,” to tell us that you no longer wish to receive personalized ads from us.
To opt out of tracking via www.rathbegganlakes.com Pixels, please email email@example.com
Opting out of Pixels tracking may impact our ability to personalize ads and content tailored to your interests. This setting is tied to your cookies and, unless you are logged in to www.rathbegganlakes.com will only be effective on the browser for which you have performed the opt-out.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on www.rathbegganlakes.com please see: https://www.facebook.com/about/p….
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please see: https://www.facebook.com/ads/ad_….
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
More Information About Targeted Advertising By Third Parties
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy that has been produced by the internet advertising industry can be found at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, go to:
- European Union: youronlinechoices.eu/